- - Returns on stock items are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- - All returns are subject to a 20% inspection, re-boxing and re-stocking fee. Why is there a restocking fee? First and foremost, our products are not easy retail style returns, where any box can be utilized to repack a return. When a product is returned there are many labor efforts involved in the processing of a return.
- - All returned items must be repacked and returned in their original packaging for protection.
- - The customer is responsible for any damage that occurs during return shipment. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
- - Return merchandise received damaged will not be credited.
- - Customers are responsible for the initial shipping cost and all return shipping costs. No credits are issued on shipping costs.
- - Absolutely no returns accepted on custom displays and customized products, including orders with custom text, imprinting or graphics. Please see our customer service page for our return procedure and form.
Please review our Return Policy before completing these steps Standard Package Shipments (UPS/FedEx delivery):
- - May use our Return Form Please fill out this form completely and return it with your package.
- - Returns will not be accepted without a the Return FormFailure to fill in all required fields will delay the processing of your return.
Freight/Pallet Shipments (including display cases):
Please contact us so an RMA number can be generated for your return. Clearly write/label all sides of the shipment with the assigned RMA number. Freight Returns will NOT be accepted without a valid RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package/crate.
Please allow 15 days from the date we receive the return for inspection and credit where due.
In which case you wouldn't credit me for the returned product?
Yes, if the product comes back and is not in its original, resalable condition the product will not be credited. In these cases, it's usually very evident that a customer didn't put any effort into repackaging the product for the shipment back to us. In such an instance, the product typically arrives back broken and in no condition for reuse.
- Acrylic product with no inside protection. Corners of the display are cracked.
- The product arrived sticking out of the box because of no inside protection. Display is scratched and dented.
- No inside protection and very poor taping job. Box is torn open and display is damaged.
Please take the time to protect your display return all around the inside of the box (with crumpled newspaper or bubble wrap).